Hi everyone! I decided to start The Green Country Mom blog so I could keep my "green" posts separate from my "Frugal" and "Blessed" posts (though, sometimes, the Frugal and Green posts may apply to both blogs).
I first became aware of the growing "green" trend this time last year when I decided to do cloth diapers for my newborn baby boy. It seemed like as soon as I started checking out cloth dipes, I saw tv shows with "green" segments all the time! I know it has been around for a while, but I know that is really when it started to take off in popularity. Now with all the economical downturn and hardship it is even more popular. I am just going to post things that we do "green" in our lives around the "farm." I was going to post about starting a garden on my Frugal blog, but I think it will go here as it deals with growing things and nature. Please visit often for new updates, hopefully to get going soon! =)
Nature Walk Photos
-
Here are some pics from our most recent walk around our property. I hope
you enjoy them! A goldfinch nest I have never seen one, it was so neat!
Covered i...
11 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment